I was nominated for Liebster Award! This award is an online award for bloggers. It’s passed from one blogger to another to help them get more views, to connect and to tell you (readers) about new, fresh and good blogs out there. After you receive your nomination there is few things you must do. You link back to the blogger who nominated you, answer their questions, nominate other bloggers and create a new list of questions.
My Gypsy Soul
Sarah from My Gypsy Soul nominated me for this award and I wanna say THANK YOU! She has been traveling since she was little and she lived in few countries so she has a lot of cool stories. Sarah has an awesome travel blog so make sure you visit! Even tho she has Rheumatoid Arthritis and Crohn’s disease she’s not letting that stop her from traveling. In her own words she wants to “inspire anyone out there to do whatever it is that they want in their lives..” So after checking my answers, new nominees and questions, make sure you head over to My Gypsy Soul and leave a comment or two! 🙂
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Somewhere in California, close to Los Angeles 🙂
- What was your favorite subject in school? Hmmm..psychology!
- What would you change about yourself if you could? I could list you at least 5 things that I would like to change but I came to terms of loving myself and being comfortable in my skin. Sure, I have times when I don’t like the way I look. It’s all about accepting your flaws because we all have them and there is not such thing as being perfect! It’s a love-hate relashionship right now but I’m working on it to accept myself 100% 🙂
- What is your favorite book and why? I have so many I can’t choose one!
- Describe your perfect weekend. I love hanging out with my friends. So it would be either going out, dancing, watching a movie or taking a road trip!
- If you could only eat one meal the rest of your life, what would it be? Probably fried chicken with rice and salad haha.
- What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done? Perfomed infront of people!
- Tell something about your favorite family tradition? We decorate our Christmas tree together and play Christmas songs. Before that we bake cookies 🙂
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Hmm..Hopefully married, with kids and successful!
- Which languages do you speak? I speak Croatian, English, German and little bit of Russian.
- What is one thing you will never do again? Hmmm idk. Never say never haha.
My nominees and questions:
- Nuria – La Travelera
- Keisha – The Girl Next Door is Black
- Joanna – Expedition Jojo
- Heather – Free As The Flowers
- Tuni – Metropolife
- Dunja – Being Halcyon
- Sabrina – In My Suitcase
- Rachel – Organized Imperfection
- Isabella – Isabella’s Choice
- Callie – A Little More Southern
- Michelle – My Belle Elle
- Why did you start your blog?
- How many countries have you visited?
- Where are you from? Tell me more about your country/city.
- What is your dream job?
- What’s your favourite clothing brand?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Do you have any pets?
- Tell me about your favourite vacation?
- Do you have a bucket list? If yes, how many things have you done from it?
- Name 3 things you can’t live without?
- What’s your favourite TV show?
Congrats to all nominees! Have fun answering my questions, make sure you link back to me in your post and tell me when you do it so I can read it! Looking forward to reading your questions 🙂
And you guys, make sure you check these awesome blogs and follow me on social media to know what I’m up to:
Until next time..:*